Digital Marketing for Marketers Workshop - 8th April 2015
Do you want to get better results from your digital marketing in 2015?
Join us at the University of Auckland Business School to get the latest trends and techniques for maximising your digital presence. Brought to you by Creative People, the line up of speakers at this event is second to none.
Learn about the latest trends and techniques being used in the digital marketing world, to help you get more out of your marketing budget.
Wednesday, 8 April 2015 from 8:00 AM to 11:15 AM (NZST)
Auckland, New Zealand
Here's what our speakers will cover:
1. WEBSITE CONVERSTION RATE OPTIMISATION
During this session you will be shown the five step system anyone needs to follow when you want to turn more of your hard-earned traffic into sales and leads.
By the end of this session you will know:
- How to detect online revenue leaks
- Why website testing is crucial and what easy things you can do straight away to improve your conversion rates
Presented by Cornelius Boertjens - MD at Catchi, Australasia’s leading specialist in Website Conversion Optimisation, working with clients such as ANZ, Air New Zealand, Briscoe Group, Immigration NZ, AA, Lotto NZ, Telecom and many more on increasing the performance of their online campaigns and digital channels. Cornelius is one of the Course Directors of the Marketing Association’s Certificate of Digital Marketing and guest lecturer at the University of Auckland Business School.
2. CONTENT/INBOUND MARKETING
The 5 steps to content marketing success:
1. Attract traffic
2. Convert visitors into leads
3. Close - convert those leads into sales
4. Delight - Turn customers into repeat higher margin customers & promoters
5. Analyse for continuous improvement
Presented by Regan Hall - Digital strategist and founder of digital agency Creative People.
3. SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING
- A brief look at how SEO has evolved
- Modern criteria for how search engines rank websites
- Key tactics to focus on in 2015
- Why use Adwords?
- The different types of Adwords marketing available for your business
- How to measure a return on investment to ensure you are getting the right results
Presented by Steve Crowe - Director and consultant at This Side Up – a digital agency based in Auckland specialising in Search Engine Marketing.
He has a decade's internet industry experience, a broad perspective of online marketing having worked in-house for companies, for agencies and as an independent consultant, and has been a board member of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) New Zealand.
With clients as diverse as Bedpost, Walker and Hall, Allied Workforce, Wynyard Group and Serko, This Side Up has developed, implemented and managed search marketing strategies tailored specifically to each business's requirements and has created successful - and measurable - results both nationally and internationally.